D'Addario EXP75 Coated Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, Medium/Heavy, 11.5-41
EXP75, D'Addario's heaviest gauge coated mandolin set, was designed in cooperation with Ronnie McCoury, whose hard driving, percussive style requires increased tension for maximum volume. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Coated version of D'Addario's heaviest gauge mandolin set, ideal for hard driving, percussive playing styles
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0115/.011.5, 016/.016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .041/.041
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh